Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome to the fun! We’re all mad here.

I’m tired of not being able to say what I want because people will judge me. I’m tired of holding things in because people will think I’m crazy. You know what? Fuck ‘em. Here I can say whatever the hell I want and no one can judge me. Here I can make inappropriate jokes and tell nonsense stories. Here I can be myself.
Join me, join us, and say whatever the hell you want. Scream ‘WOLVERINES!’ from the top of your lungs, wear a panda suit, scare your friends tweeting about the zombie apocalypse, buy a giant metal chicken, look for a cat named Bob Barker, get to know the mighty saga of James Garfield. Do something completely silly today. Life is too short. Break the rules, kiss slowly, forgive quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably. Do something that will make you furiously happy, and never regret it. And most importantly, be yourself.
And in case you didn’t notice, I’m warning you: we’re all mad here. Enjoy!
We're all mad here.
P.S.: If you don’t understand the references I’m using, you should totally go read The Bloggess. She makes me furiously happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment