Tuesday, October 18, 2011

She's a badass mother... Shut yo' mouth

If you hadn't noticed, we're pretty fond of the Bloggess around here...

On my way to becoming Furiously Happy, I went out and bought something completely frivolous that I did not need, but that made me so incredibly happy. (Seriously, watch the video in that post. It's incredible and makes me laugh every. fucking. time.)

Shoes.

They're what I would typify as Bad Ass Mother Fucker (or, BAMF) shoes. Should I go ahead and throw in now that I have arthritis and that these shoes may only ever see the light of day inside my own house?

They are my red dress in a cemetery, my creepy ass stuffed monkey..

And although they're slightly painful and completely irrational, they make me happy. And isn't that all that really matters?

Caution: I can kill you with my shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment