Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This is for me to learn to never say 'things couldn't get worse' ever again.

You probably shouldn't even read this. I just need to vent.
Holy shit! I thought I was having an off day yesterday and that today things would be better? Yeah, right. Don’t mess with those things, because they will prove you wrong. And just to prove me wrong, today I woke up to have an even worse day. Great.
Morning is not even over yet and I already feel like I should just go back to bed. I should I could do just that. I wish I didn’t have to work. I wish I didn’t have to deal with other people today. Today is the day I feel like scratching somebody’s face off. Don’t cross my path today, nothing good can come from that.
I just feel like I’m being crushed under this huge pile of things that are going wrong. I almost can’t breathe under it all. I just need to do something. And I can’t do something. I can’t even scream, or be alone right now. This whole day sucks!!
I need to get out of here. I need to do something before I go crazy and hurt someone.
I know, I know, I wouldn’t do that. But some days I just feel like I’m going to go crazy if I don’t at least say the things in my head.
Argh!!!
This is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
Update: Trying to improve my Alexander day and clear my head with some pumpkin spice latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment